Wednesday 9 January 2013

Update on what we are working on

First thing's first - have to say a big hello to Monique, Jackie and Fee, who are loyal readers and have been spreading word about the NBR across the office. Thanks guys - really appreciate it. I wish I had some free biscuits to send your way..but..oh wait, what am I saying - there's always biscuits here. Guess I'll need to come share. Fee shared with me some Jaffa cakes last week, and we might branch out slightly a review those because they are so hard to get here and they are so so so delicious! Keep an eye out.

A new appointment to the team - Johann Hillman, is joining us the team as an editorial advisor. He got in the team by bringing in a Griffins sampler....the article for which we are working hard on at the moment. Expect to see it by mid-week. It's a doozie.

Happy biscuit eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment